Volume is arguably the least sucky thing that happens each year in Spokane, and it’s coming up this weekend, May 30-31.
If you order in advance, it’ll cost you less than $20 for a wristband that gets you access to all of it.
Regardless of your musical taste, you’ll be able to find plenty of bands and artists to fit your liking. Plus, there are a handful of all-ages options, so no excuses for you under-21 folk.
In short, if you like music, and you can only go to one musical event in 2014, give some serious thought to making Volume that event.
- bartlettspokane likes this
- mrs-darcy likes this
- wonderlustandstarstruck reblogged this from spokanedoesntsuck
- paiginaaa likes this
- theheartsthatbeat likes this
- blisterrustcreek reblogged this from spokanedoesntsuck
- jamielynnmorgan reblogged this from spokanedoesntsuck
- jamielynnmorgan likes this
- spokanedoesntsuck posted this